What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help me find a Single 18650 battery Mod

Yep zapwraps is the place to go.

@Crewella yep I prefer my metal one too as it feels more substantial and sexy with its faux croc skin

Haha! I think you've helped me make up my mind on the OG pico 75W. I can get one in Silver which is perfect as I like simple, clean looking mods and I have a toddler so the mod needs to be sturdy. [emoji1787] [emoji4]
Thanks Crewella! [emoji16][emoji106]
If i was looking for a mod for a toddler id look at the aegis mini :bliss::rofl::rotflmao:

Just an update... My collection has begun. And I have to say possibly a long time love for the Pico [emoji4][emoji847][emoji3590]
20190714_194708.jpg
20190714_194729.jpg

Lovely - I love the colours on your resin one too. :)
The photo doesn't do it justice. It's got purple, burgandy, orange and black in it. I am in love with her. Even named her Demeter [emoji23] Thank you for all your valued input and help Crewella [emoji2] And to everyone else who commented!

The photo doesn't do it justice. It's got purple, burgandy, orange and black in it. I am in love with her. Even named her Demeter [emoji23] Thank you for all your valued input and help Crewella [emoji2] And to everyone else who commented!
Good name for those colours. :)

Back
Top Bottom