What's new

Help me find a Single 18650 battery Mod

lauzzy77

Initiate
Please can someone help me figure out which single 18650 battery mod. I already have the Vaporesso Swag. I like the mod but not the heaviness of it once it has the battery in. I do like its sturdiness and would like a mod that is going to withstand some knocks and bumps.
I have looked at a few and I just cant decide. I exclusively vape MTL and the RTA that would be going on top of the mod would be the Berserker Mini or the new Berserker Mini V 1.5.
I would appreciate anyones thoughts or ideas :) Thanks!

Istick Pico X. Same kind of style as the swag but it's lighter at only 65g.

My Berserker Minis run on the original iStick Pico 75W. Tiny and well made mod.

If you can get an original pico then you won’t go wrong with it. Or as @rew says maybe the pico x.
Pico x looks like it’s on steroids and not really my thing but the original is a great mod and will take a beating

If you can get an original pico then you won’t go wrong with it. Or as @rew says maybe the pico x.
Pico x looks like it’s on steroids and not really my thing but the original is a great mod and will take a beating
Says the man with a new Pico 75w ........ ;)

I prefer the looks on the Pico 75w, but the Pico X is really light weight by the look of it.

Sorry @lauzzy77 ......... you seem too have wandered into a nest of Pico 75W lovers! ;)

For what it's worth, though, my original ones are still going strong with daily use as my 'out and about' mods, and after more 2 years. Hence the luuuurve .... :D

Back
Top Bottom