What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Help] Get rid of hot vapor.

law_lewiz

Initiate
Good day guys.
I need some favor by askin.
Is the smaller the coil id would easily produce hotter vapor than the bigger one ?
Thx

Its amount of power you set on your device or temperature on TC setup that's counting, and that power (Wattage) set up depends on the type of wire, diameter of wire, etc.maybe if you tell us what kind of device and coil you have it will be much easier to give you some guidance

Good day guys.
I need some favor by askin.
Is the smaller the coil id would easily produce hotter vapor than the bigger one ?
Thx
Everything comes into play when determining the heat of your vape, wire type, coil diameter, number of wraps and wattage why not tell us what your running and what your aim is that way we may be able to help [emoji5]

Solved. Lol i'd use too small id. I picked smaller coil jig. I'd not realize it when i coiled my device. After I coiled it I wonder why the resistance are difference than my usual build.
Thats my fault. Lol. So much lol.

Back
Top Bottom