What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help for my mother

Nobody told me that. Mine is covered in paint and plaster after working on my mums house. Haha.

Can anyone actually find a proper fault on it. I can't find a fault just things that aren't to my liking.

The Innokin EZ watt kit.

Very small
1500 mAh battery
Comes with Innokin T20 S tank and 2 coil choices - 0.8 and 1.5 (Prism S coils)

Costs £35 for kit from vape club

Seriously it's really small. Doesn't look it in pic but the whole thing with tank isn't as tall as my phone and smaller than my hand.

T20 S prism coils have been designed to wick higher VG (upto 70VG) and the flavour is much better than the Innokin T18E

It's really light too.

For an even tighter draw you could get the Innokin T20 tanks.

There's the slightest difference between the T20 and the T20 S but if you want a super tight draw get the Innokin T18 tank which on its own costs £10.

Then so altogether £45 and that would give you a full kit, 2 tanks, and 3/4 coils.

There's 2 coils in EZ watt kit and I think 2 coils in the Innokin tank pack - it could just be 1 though.

Apes!

It has been a LONG time since ive posted anything in here but, im in need of some assistance.

Im not a MTL vaper but need some good advice.

My dear mumsie smokes like a trooper around 50 a day and ive been trying for a long time to get her to switch, after almost a year of relentless pleading shes buckled and agreed to try it out IF i can find her a compact MTL setup thats got a good battery life and good flavour....it has to be restricted enough to feel as close to a cigarette as possible and not give off a huge cloud. To me this seems as a bit of an ask but i know there are some really knowledgeable people on here!

Please please please help me with this so i can get her off the cigs and start her on the way to a healthier habit and possibly eventual quitting!

Also if anyone knows of any really good tobacco liquids please let me know as this will be her preference

TIA
Got to be the the aspire Zelos got me off the cigs had been smoking for 50 years not touched one for 6 months now

Back
Top Bottom