What's new

HELP! Coil stuck in TFV8 base

Ps excuse my spelling mistakes. I am just happy that bloody coil is off haha.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 507
That's not the point though. I'm not willing to go and pay £15 for 3 replacement coils after not even 12 hours of ownership. You also run the risk of possibly damage the base in the process (this happened to me on a old tank the threads just stripped with the coil). Thanks for the suggestion but that's not really a option.

I'm not saying destroy (or even damage) the coil, just grip that rather than the base incase you mark it. You'll get far better purchase than any Vape bands or rubber substitutes.

If the place you bought it from won't offer any assistance, then speak to smok directly. I had an issue with the TF-RDTA and they did eventually respond and offer an RMA. Don't forget to mention the lack of help from the place you bought it.

It always seems to be my luck I damage the coils or base using that method. I did however fix it with a ziptie and vape bands.
I'm not saying destroy (or even damage) the coil, just grip that rather than the base incase you mark it. You'll get far better purchase than any Vape bands or rubber substitutes.

If the place you bought it from won't offer any assistance, then speak to smok directly. I had an issue with the TF-RDTA and they did eventually respond and offer an RMA. Don't forget to mention the lack of help from the place you bought it.

But yes I may still contact smok and raise the issue and tell them about the extremely poor level of support I received from the store.
It always seems to be my luck I damage the coils or base using that method. I did however fix it with a ziptie and vape bands.

Back
Top Bottom