What's new

HELP! Coil stuck in TFV8 base

vape95

Initiate
DAY ONE! And I can't even get the bloody coil out the base! Tried hot water (on the base) and I just can't get the thing off any ideas? Absolutely fuming as the shop claims this is my fault when it came like this!

have you tried a vape band around the coil and one around the base to get a decent grip. it shouldnt be that tight.

have you tried a vape band around the coil and one around the base to get a decent grip. it shouldnt be that tight.
Yup I've tried all the tricks, water, vape bands, and no luck can't advise against uk ecig more £150 order and they can't even replace a faulty item.

they are not liked much on all the forums especially for online orders but thats where i bought mine but i go to the store and theve always been helpful while ive been in there.
did you email or phone their customer service.
sorry mate but not sure what else to suggest.

Put it in the freezer for half an hour the thinner metal of the coil should react more than the atty base. Sort of what you tried with the heat but in reverse if that makes sense.

No problem, I used the online support desk I was basically told in short it's been opened and you have used it (didn't think to check the coil before priming it) so it's "user error". rediculious really.
they are not liked much on all the forums especially for online orders but thats where i bought mine but i go to the store and theve always been helpful while ive been in there.
did you email or phone their customer service.
sorry mate but not sure what else to suggest.

Gentle plier work!

The coil is the disposable bit, so grip that.
That's not the point though. I'm not willing to go and pay £15 for 3 replacement coils after not even 12 hours of ownership. You also run the risk of possibly damage the base in the process (this happened to me on a old tank the threads just stripped with the coil). Thanks for the suggestion but that's not really a option.

I agree with idracab, heat will make it expand. Put it in the fridge then pliers on the coil and grip the base with something rubbery and grippy then hope for the best. I'd stay away from UK ecig store as the customer service in my experience is god awful!

Lads you may want to sit on the toilet because there is a chance you may shit ur pants with the new this level of genius/stupidity.

In short zipties fix everything.

Step 1. Place a vape band around the coil and tighten a thick ziptie over the vape band.

Step 2. Place a vape band around the base.

Step 3. Place one of them rubber bottle opener things over the vape band on the base.

Step 4. Hold onto the base for dear life and pull the zip tie as hard as you can.

Your coil is now loose enough to take off! Bobs ur uncle, Fred's your dad. UK ecig store can go insert a pink vibrator up the anal hole.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,383
Back
Top Bottom