What's new

Help again :).... pretty please!

Shit. You’ve got me wondering now, I used ‘he’ when in actuality I’m not sure of @rew ‘s preferred gender pronoun... bollocks! It’s a minefield these days, this gender business, apologies for and assumptions made rew :oops2:

oh shit yeah, I assumed a gender! I’m so sorry @rew i won’t wade into that one anymore I’m technically a millennial so I will at least apologise for the minefield caused on my generation’s behalf.

Shit. You’ve got me wondering now, I used ‘he’ when in actuality I’m not sure of @rew ‘s preferred gender pronoun... bollocks! It’s a minefield these days, this gender business, apologies for and assumptions made rew :oops2:

Erm.... I am male and I like birds Leni.

I love a good set of landscape images! National Trust member myself. Getting to enjoy the landscapes of Denmark now too gosh they are pretty! Although I’ve been missing it with the dreaded COVID! Joys of being in a seaside town though!

Do you go on hols to Denmark or have you family links?

Do you go on hols to Denmark or have you family links?

its where the partner resides. I feel you would like the Danish language, the way to explain it is they have soft d’s hard d’s but the dd’s are always soft

Nice one. Good to know

gardens there are beautiful! Unlike ours they put all the names on the plants, although the garden your pictures are of look better than the NT ones down here. So I’m mostly judging on that it’s a photographers dream.

gardens there are beautiful! Unlike ours they put all the names on the plants, although the garden your pictures are of look better than the NT ones down here. So I’m mostly judging on that it’s a photographers dream.

My garden pics are from Wisley RHS. All plants have their latin names on them.

Back
Top Bottom