What's new

Help again :).... pretty please!

that looks pretty too, although it doesn’t come in pink, but I do like red.
My partner has the same coils n is crap at remembering to order them so that could work in there favour.
Now I’m torn, they both have the same sort of battery, obv coz England we have 2ml capacity... can adjust the airflow which I love! I can see the tank unlike with my pod.... oooo choices!!
Does anyone know if they are magnetic cases I have to mess with, the magnets are fucked on my artery they went very quickly! Admittedly the last one buggered coz I dropped it in the car thankfully.

The Nautilus pods are not magnetic, just push fit. The pods are 3.4 ml but have a bung in it to make it 2ml. This can be removed though.

Not been called that before. Ah well, I guess it's some sort of compliment.

it was meant as a compliment I promise! I’m more a c**t and cockwomble sort of person as terms of affection but I barely know you so I went with my “nice words” I’ve been on a little stalk loving the saucy birds and garden thread

it was meant as a compliment I promise! I’m more a c**t and cockwomble sort of person as terms of affection but I barely know you so I went with my “nice words” I’ve been on a little stalk loving the saucy birds and garden thread

Yeah, go for it and indulge yourself.

I always thought rew was a woman.

...... I've been flirting with him for the past 4 years.

Shit. You’ve got me wondering now, I used ‘he’ when in actuality I’m not sure of @rew’s preferred gender pronoun... bollocks! It’s a minefield these days, this gender business, apologies for any assumptions made rew :oops2:

Last edited:
Yeah, go for it and indulge yourself.

I love a good set of landscape images! National Trust member myself. Getting to enjoy the landscapes of Denmark now too gosh they are pretty! Although I’ve been missing it with the dreaded COVID! Joys of being in a seaside town though!

Attachments

• 834591E1-C551-480E-A419-AA0F564E6AC3.jpeg
    834591E1-C551-480E-A419-AA0F564E6AC3.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom