What's new

Help again :).... pretty please!

Gothinatutu

Postman
So I’ve had no stinkies in god knows how long. Good few months... since UK Mother’s Day at least.

I loved my Artery pro 2 pod machine, now I’m ready to move on, but no idea what to go for!
I’m loving my nic salts, but I don’t even know if there’s a mod I can use them with.

Any help much appreciated!
Clueless in a tutu

Are you looking for another pod or a mod and tank combo. When you say mic salts, are you looking for something mtl?

Yeah, we need to know what things are important to you so we don't just suggest random stuff. There are tons of pod/ AIO devices out there now as well as tanks that are rebuildable or not.

Nothing too technical! I can barely remember to change a coil! But I want more flavour I guess a bit more oomf and a longer lasting battery.
Mtl definitely I think I’m more used to that. I like the idea of a tank again so I can keep and eye on it and not vape it dry.

Vaporesso GTX One kit is decent. If you buy in the UK you only get a 2ml tank though.

Vaporesso GTX One kit is decent. If you buy in the UK you only get a 2ml tank though.

ya know what I actually really like the look of that! You might be my new fairyvape mother! People on here have been so nice and so quick to help and given me such great advice.

ya know what I actually really like the look of that! You might be my new fairyvape mother! People on here have been so nice and so quick to help and given me such great advice.

Coils are decent and very popular on here and widely available. Any other questions just ask.

Hey agree with Rew Gtx-one is awesome for mtl and flavour and u can get a bubble glass for it separately or order from LPV.

I use the gtx18 tank on the gen nano, great combo!

Coils are decent and very popular on here and widely available. Any other questions just ask.

I think I’ve worked out what coils to get I like that it has the option to do dtl if I want to step it up. Although I’m not sure the different between mesh and normal coil as 1.2 comes in both. I have also learnt why some of my coils on the Artery have been a bit odd appears I’ve been switching between different coils. Teach me to pay more attention! I’m trying to work out what liquid to go for as I’ve been on 10mg salt nics and now this one I seem to be able to have “normal” liquids again.
I’ve ordered a .3 and a .6 see what I get on with best considering mine lives in my gob! I might get a 0 too as that’s what I did last time as I was vaping too much. I do not want to go bk to stinkies!

Hey agree with Rew Gtx-one is awesome for mtl and flavour and u can get a bubble glass for it separately or order from LPV.

I use the gtx18 tank on the gen nano, great combo!

ooo that’s good to know! I love my partners nautilus tank but his mouthpiece is weird, I’m not used to it after my little pod so I know I need to get used to it again, this is part of why I wanted to change mine up. eventually I’ll either quit it all or go to nautilus and battery mod.

Back
Top Bottom