What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hellbeast tank leaking with Nautilus coil

Daredevil

Postman
Hi apes I just received my Hellbeast tank from FT. I tried 2 Nautilus mini 1.6 ohm coils in the MTL adapter and both times it pissed out a full tank of juice after a few drags . Wondering if anyone else has one with same trouble as me. I've shit off an email to HellVape their CS is supposed to be decent according to FB group open to any other coil suggestions from owners cheers .

I have this ordered from AE to use when stock coils run out

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32890880781.html

Hi apes I just received my Hellbeast tank from FT. I tried 2 Nautilus mini 1.6 ohm coils in the MTL adapter and both times it pissed out a full tank of juice after a few drags . Wondering if anyone else has one with same trouble as me. I've shit off an email to HellVape their CS is supposed to be decent according to FB group open to any other coil suggestions from owners cheers .

I have this ordered from AE to use when stock coils run out

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32890880781.html

Know this was posted well over a month ago, but wonder if you've resolved your leaking issue with HH tank in meantime or heard from CS?
I've 2 and one started leaking recently, can't seem to fix it: o-rings, glass, new coils, carefully screwing in coils, thicker e juice.. the other one also leaked when I most recently changed the Vaporesso GT coil, but then put Nautilus adaptor in and it's fine..
Came up 2 possible reasons so far: bottom threads seem a bit off - can be difficult to screw adaptor/coil all the way down,although have been paying attention and it still happens... 2nd thing: with the permanently leaking tank the top cap slides a tiny bit open at slightest provocation.. Mine also dumps a whole tank out of bottom, sometimes within 30 mins or less, sometimes more slowly..
Also thinking of contacting Hellvape. Sent em an email asking about replacement o-rings, and they replied from China, saying if I pay £4 postage, they'll post me some..
Nice one with link for Marvec - been looking for RBA for these. Smok baby RBA doesn't fit.. But: Smok Baby Prince RBA should fit, as fits in tanks that take the same coils... waiting on delivery, then will know for sure.

Know this was posted well over a month ago, but wonder if you've resolved your leaking issue with HH tank in meantime or heard from CS?
I've 2 and one started leaking recently, can't seem to fix it: o-rings, glass, new coils, carefully screwing in coils, thicker e juice.. the other one also leaked when I most recently changed the Vaporesso GT coil, but then put Nautilus adaptor in and it's fine..
Came up 2 possible reasons so far: bottom threads seem a bit off - can be difficult to screw adaptor/coil all the way down,although have been paying attention and it still happens... 2nd thing: with the permanently leaking tank the top cap slides a tiny bit open at slightest provocation.. Mine also dumps a whole tank out of bottom, sometimes within 30 mins or less, sometimes more slowly..
Also thinking of contacting Hellvape. Sent em an email asking about replacement o-rings, and they replied from China, saying if I pay £4 postage, they'll post me some..
Nice one with link for Marvec - been looking for RBA for these. Smok baby RBA doesn't fit.. But: Smok Baby Prince RBA should fit, as fits in tanks that take the same coils... waiting on delivery, then will know for sure.
No word from CS and i got a full refund after FT wanted me to make a video to show it leaking lol. I got the RBA in the link see pic below , it's a tighter draw than stock coils overall am disappointed with this tank and have parked it for now
PicsArt_06-18-11.12.44.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom