What's new

heisenberg novice

Enoch

Achiever
what does heisenberg taste like?

Is there any vamp vapes worth buying?

I'm tempted to finally buy some vamp vapes from a shop i have found on my way home, not too sure if i will like it though. Has it got any absinthe in it or does it taste like it?

I know im late to the party but i was the t juice crowd rather than the vamp vape one.

I don't know what Absinthe tastes like, sorry, but to me Heisenberg is light and fruity with a bit of juicy fruit bubble gum, a tiny bit menthol/koolada. I didn't really like it when I first tried it and I don't think it's anything special now but I do find myself having it quite regularly and enjoying it. Loads of people love it and I can understand why.

I don't know what Absinthe tastes like, sorry, but to me Heisenberg is light and fruity with a bit of juicy fruit bubble gum, a tiny bit menthol/koolada. I didn't really like it when I first tried it and I don't think it's anything special now but I do find myself having it quite regularly and enjoying it. Loads of people love it and I can understand why.

absinthe is what aftershocks are, or sambucca has an aniseed taste.

Nah its been said it has aniseed but after numerous bottles I've never tasted it tbh. Menthol blueberry bubblegummy koolada mis mash

I'm tempted to finally buy some vamp vapes from a shop i have found on my way home, not too sure if i will like it though. Has it got any absinthe in it or does it taste like it?

I know im late to the party but i was the t juice crowd rather than the vamp vape one.

a good vape shop will let you sample flavours before you buy ;)

It's my ADV and I'm in the camp that does taste aniseed as well as menthol and a sort of nondescript fruity flavour. It doesn't seem to be the same for any two people/two builds.

Nah its been said it has aniseed but after numerous bottles I've never tasted it tbh. Menthol blueberry bubblegummy koolada mis mash

thats a pretty dam good description, but its not for me, to fake plastic tasting.

Don't know what Heisenberg tastes like but they do a monkey one I've had and really enjoyed it and cherry menthol is nice to

Back
Top Bottom