What's new

Heading down the carto route

Waspy, all suggestions are welcome.

It is just that I have noticed on a few sites already, decent flanged non dual coil carts are hard to come by, whereas standard ones, I.e boge and kanger are everywhere.

Waspy, all suggestions are welcome.

It is just that I have noticed on a few sites already, decent flanged non dual coil carts are hard to come by, whereas standard ones, I.e boge and kanger are everywhere.

The Boge F16 carto is flanged, single coil and pre-punched, I have some but my stock is getting low. Safercigs sells them but is out of stock. If you can find any, let me know please.

You got a reply over on your thread. Apparently there is some in The marketplace over there. :)

So anyway, get some of those and a Wee Willy and you're sorted. Hmmm jealous now....off to look at Alba Vapours!

Yeah gotta wait till payday, then see how much is left after a new clutch. Might end up with the agr at first purely due to funds

The AGR is a great tank just be careful when you take the bottom off to keep a finger on top of the drip tip so there is no chance of the carto sliding in an upwards direction and dumping all the liquid on your desk. When filling, I remove the whole top piece, fill with a normal bottle then replace the top with the small fill screw removed so there is somewhere for the air to go. Then replace the fill screw. I use Boge SR flangeless cartos with a pre-punched 2mm hole, unfortunately this hole is half way up the flipping carto! So I need regular top-ups.

After this post I dug out my wee willy tank ,cleaned it ready for use and punched a fresh carto. Went to the pub last night for a cool cider filled my wee willy with Vapist Vapours Victoria sponge and trotted to the pub. Sitting looking out over the river, Cider in one hand mod in the other I remembered how good the wee willy tank was juice and tank making clouds of vapour tasting very nice all was right with the world.

So now looking for another tank to keep with the wee willy :).

Steve

Back
Top Bottom