What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Heading down the carto route

Whistler

Postman
Well after rediscovering cartos and finding they can be good, I am looking to get set up with some decent cartos and a nice tank to house them in. Probably gonna be using SB and pluid every so often so at least one recommendatio needs to be Pyrex/stainless.

What cartos are best to look for when considering tanks. Most of the boge and kangers I have seen don't have flanges, does that cause issues with tanks?

As you can tell not an experienced carto user.

I got one of the smoktech glass dct the other week and I'm impressed with it. I don't often use dual coil cartos anymore and tend to stick with boges. As you say, these don't have flanges, which can mean that the tank slips up and down on the carto but you can combat this by using a plinth on the bottom threads and a ming style drip tip.

Boge make cartos with or without flanges.
The AGR tank has a glass tank and takes flangeless cartos.
The Wee Willy tank from Alba Vapours is glass and takes flanged caros.
A needle tip bottle is a handy tool for priming your cartos.

Boge make cartos with or without flanges.
The AGR tank has a glass tank and takes flangeless cartos.
The Wee Willy tank from Alba Vapours is glass and takes flanged caros.
A needle tip bottle is a handy tool for priming your cartos.

Looking on most of the sites the agr is poly not glass. Am I looking at the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom