What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Headache

Meds for migraines? Why? Do you know what causes your migraines? Mine were caused by a slight caffeine allergy, too much coffee brings on a massive migraine, I just cut it out.

giphy.gif

Could indeed be nic but don't rule out it may be sugar related. I've sensitive teeth to too much sugar and a sweet sugary vape makes my head from my eye socket to the top throb like hell.
Only avoiding all sugar and plenty of water and a nap clears it, but it usually set's in for the day once it starts.
Hope you feel better soon.

nic to high & like others have said drink plenty of water, also i would back of the ibuprofen here is why ,, https://www.nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/ibuprofen-claimed-to-raise-cardiac-arrest-risk-by-a-third/

Thank you!! I didn't know that, we use ibuprofen all the time at my house. It's like a staple! Gotta pain ? Where's the ib's? And the warnings are right on the back!
Never paid attention ! Even says if you take aspirin for your heart or to keep from having another stroke or heart attack don't take ibuprofen because it decreases the effectiveness of the aspirin!

Here is what we go thru in like a 2 week period. We buy a 2 pack of these a month.
20190212_072500.jpg

And here are the warnings for people with heart problems and other problems like asthma and other illnesses, and the one I said about the aspirin too.

20190212_073536.jpg
20190212_073313.jpg

Thanks for letting me know!!
Now to get hubby to stop taking them like candy..... I take them maybe once or twice a week. He takes them 3 times a day
And we have both had a TIA and he's had 2 heart attacks and his last one he had a quadruple bypass

Heya @kockeyedkitty

Glad you sorted it, and pleased i helped..without knowing it!

Sounded like a classic nic headrush....subohming anything over 6mgs isn't a good idea.

I've just tried some 3mg strenght V&G juice in the Crown sub tank...much smoother & less harsh on the throat...i'll defibnately be getting some of that. The only other thing i have noticed, is i vaped a whole 10ml bottle of the 3ml strenght, in one day & coul've easily vaped more..and not feel the slight woosy from the nic.

I guess decreasing the nic strengh will increase juice consumption!

Lol yeah it will! But at least your just vaping more and not Munchin on stuff lol!! There's a bright side to this :)

Meds for migraines? Why? Do you know what causes your migraines? Mine were caused by a slight caffeine allergy, too much coffee brings on a massive migraine, I just cut it out.

I dunno what causes mine, but I've had migraines for years. And when I don't have my topamax they come back. And if I'm not on a high enough dose of the topamax I het breakthrough migraines
Ugh....

Edit: and they are always on the left side of my head

Back
Top Bottom