What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone tried the Marvec Priest AIO?

hexpresso

Postman
Has anyone had an experience with this kit? Seems like a pretty good billet-style kit. I have an Artery Pal and love it, so I'm very taken with the style. One of the Priests is a stabwood, so I am super tempted.

I’m not religious so be wrong of me to use one :P jokes!

Just had a look and it got me interested now! I love the looks of billetbox but i will never ever be able to justify the 300 quid! This tho looks like a option!!!!

I’m not religious so be wrong of me to use one :P jokes!

Just had a look and it got me interested now! I love the looks of billetbox but i will never ever be able to justify the 300 quid! This tho looks like a option!!!!
Haha me too! I have the Artery Pal AIO which uses the billet style tank, and I've also been eyeing the Artery Pal One Pro which is the newest version. I really like the form factor but like you say, I can't justify the Billet Box price right now - and whilst I don't loathe and despise clones, I'd rather have something that's not pretending to be a BB.

I ordered one of these this morning as the 18650, 5ml capacity and stock coil/rba compatibility appealed.

think it was a touch over £30 with a 5 pack of 0.4ohm baby beast coils on fasttech

Back
Top Bottom