What's new

Has anyone stopped smoking with DTL?

Any kits in mind Zou?

I’ve only really experience with rebuildabkes and pods. What was the mtl atty you let him try, and what dripper? Did he go from really tight to wind tunnel style, one extreme to the other? Maybe @AJT or someone could advise on whether the zenith can be opened up for a looser draw?

I managed to persuade a guy at work to start vaping, he seems to have settled on the Kroma mod with the Axiom tank. Not sure if you can still buy that kit and how the Isub-B compares.

The Jac 22 tanks can be opened for a restricted DTL. They are quite airy and very good tanks. Coils are great.

The Vim from Jacvapour would be a good place to start. They do a variety pack of coils from MTL to DTL & the airflow can be opened up via the airflow bung in the base. I'm using a 0.5ohm coil in one for work, less cloudy than the Plus at 80w :D

If all that was available was airy, cloudy affairs, I'd still be smoking. I hate thick foggy vapour :D

There is an updated version of the I-sub tank due out about now that'd be worth a look. I'm sure Innokin have paired it with the Kroma-A. The coils range from 1.5 ohms down to (I think) 0.2 ohms - it's quite a versatile tank for someone starting out to figure out what suits them best.

The Vim from Jacvapour would be a good place to start. They do a variety pack of coils from MTL to DTL & the airflow can be opened up via the airflow bung in the base. I'm using a 0.5ohm coil in one for work, less cloudy than the Plus at 80w :D
A lot of love for this little thing!

A lot of love for this little thing!
Got the Vim & Wee Vim for her indoors as she didn't like taking a mod out with her. She mtl's & it's got her back vaping more than smoking. I work in pub cellars so vaping on my normal gear isn't a good idea so picked up another Vim with the 0.5 coils & I can sneak a vape much easier. Very versatile little kit & so far coils last well. For less than £30 for mod, tank & 5 coils it's been a bargain.

I started with an Innokin t22 kit. It was only about a week or two later that I bought an ipower mod and a cleito as the t22 wasn't quite cutting the mustard. It did however show me that inhaling and tasting something other than revolting cigarette smoke was possible and preferable. I would suggest a nice cheap mod with an easy to use sub ohm tank to start. It would be a shame to be disillusioned by an mtl set up and go straight back on the fags.

Any kits in mind Zou?
The wismec sinuous range may work bud. You can get the solo (stick) v80 single cell or v200 dual cell. All lightweight plus the kit comes with a sub ohm tank that takes the supplied 0.2 mesh coil or you can switch the airflow to mtl size holes and use the suplied mtl coil. Lot's of coil options in the armour range too. Not overly complex on the menu either.

Back
Top Bottom