Innokin
What's new

Has anybody ordered from DJ Vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier Ecigs
id never heard of them till you posted the link will take a look cheers

I've a feeling they are similar to ecigwarehouse in that that claim to be based in the UK but are actually based in China, could be wrong tho'.

AcmeFog
no contact details as far as i can see
no address
no phone number
no thanks

they forgot to fill this bit in
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION

E-liquids.com
Reviews are pretty mixed. I would use them if they had something I really wanted. As long as they accept PP there's no real risk. Just the potential to waste some time.

Vape Green
Am wondering if anyone has ordered from https://djvape.co.uk/ and if so were you happy with their service?

Cheers,
JM
Yes, I made a £100 order 10 days ago got confirmation emails pretty soon after and then shipment notification with Herms tracking code. Despite my pessimism having read all negative reviews got an email from Herms delivering my order later today
I'll update this review later after I have received and examined thoroughly.

Smoore
Yes, ordered a Zenith Pro tank back in April without checking reviews of seller. Attractive prices but looks like they are not based in the uk. Item arrived ok, 11 days after order, perfect condition, genuine tank according to Innokin website. So my experience is ok, as long as you are aware that it will take more time and that if things go wrong, you might not be able to get back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom