What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Happy find in Amazon Q&A...

Ooo love Frazzles , not sure on a flavoured Vape , but hey I'd give it a spin [emoji4]
VRU sell a bacon concentrate @Richy and it's not far off the taste of frazzles not the crisp taste but when you lick your fingers at the end of the bag [emoji23]

VRU sell a bacon concentrate @Richy and it's not far off the taste of frazzles not the crisp taste but when you lick your fingers at the end of the bag [emoji23]
Cheers Matty I'm gonna have to try it, although for some reason the thought of vaping bacon sounds pretty rough [emoji4]

Cheers Matty I'm gonna have to try it, although for some reason the thought of vaping bacon sounds pretty rough [emoji4]
It's not great mate I mixed it at 10% 15% and 20% and tried to mix it in a pancake recipe but couldn't get it to work so gave it away on here [emoji23]

On a more serious note, would you want to be in the area if said person is building own coils etc.
It does demonstrate though, why some people have mishaps with their gear.
And adds meaning to some of the TPD rules.

The packet lacks that cartoon wolf with psychosis it used to have, which is sad.
i tried to find an image of that for a good 10 mins but to no avail i did find this however and now i feel nostalgic and sad that im no longer buying 10p crisps and playing kerby with my pals - being an adult is shite

crisp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom