What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Handy Storage solutions

Lol, thats a lot of kit for 12 weeks. Mind you I've been going 16 weeks, & I now have 2x Vamos, 2x AgaT+'s, 2x Ego's, 5x DCT's + spare cartos, 3x 306's, & I've given away 2 lookalikes & 5 Vivi Novas.

& loads of flavour concentrates, VG, Nicotine, & 3 syringes, 2 needle bottles, batteries... oh god crap all over the place!

Time to look for some better storage.

Must buy another AgaT+... roll on Friday... must resist getting another Vamo... no no no dont spend it on the Tesla instead... I wonder if the missus will notice... she didnt last time when my black Vamo turned up... roll on Friday!

roll on payday for me too but i want a nice vamo...still learning but hearing great things about vamos...got my LT from ecigwiz offer and like it a lot for round the house

i dont hide things from mrs but she does tut a lot ;)

might need another box due to what im gonna order from alchemists cupboard and waves of vapour next week though ;)

evening all

following a thread i saw by johnny2400 i was shopping and found some so thought id ditch the old biscuit tins and finally store it in a more orderly fashion
smiling.png

coming up to 12 weeks of vaping now for me and the missus and not had a stinky since day one
smiling.png

IMG_1121_zpscff07c26.jpg

IMG_1120_zpsd604fe9e.jpg

IMG_1119_zps3390592a.jpg
where did you get the box?

The jester you got a serious case of keeping vape stuff tidy OCD. Sure you got enough gear? ;)

Simon

I'm Jealouse, Looks like your stocking up for a nuclear winter. Still thats very tidy.

I too like a tidy box ;)

Tidy Box.jpg

Lol, I think we all like a tidy box :umm:
I went & bought myself 1 of these from B&Q yesterday, my desk had been taken over by vape gear. My 3 mods go in a pen holder on my desk.
2013-04-20%252023.07.59.jpg

Back
Top Bottom