What's new

HAD ENOUGH!! Tank - Coils ect..

canada16

Postman
Hey guys and gals, I am really struggling with my tanks, I have been vaping for years, but I am not having any luck with my coils, and so far vaping is costing twice the price smoking is, would appreciate help.

I have a Clieto tank .4ohm and ALL my coils keep dying within 48 hours, I smoke 70/30 and 80/20, cream, menthol and sweet stuff, same as everyone.

I prime my coils, even try poke a pin hole in, on Reddit some users are saying this helps, but no luck.
People are saying the Clieto has a vacuum issue and sometimes you have to release the top to get air back into it.

I am no newbie when it comes to vaping, and I cannot see how users are getting a week + out of their coils?

I vape a few hits, leave it for 30 seconds or a minute and vape a few more on about 40 watts, I have tried lower and higher to no avail.

I am thinking I should buy another tank, but there are some horrible reviews out there.

The new Smok Baby Beast is getting slated, and was looking at the Freemax, people are saying it leaks something horrible, even pro reviewers are saying therirs leak.

I do not want something like the Smok Cloud beast, I cannot afford to go through a tank in a matter of 30 min, I do vape a lot.

I have stopped shopping at my local, as I cannot understand how they and other shops in cardiff and bridgend are asking £17.00 for liquid, when I can get Liquid through vape shops online for about £10.00 + Nic Shot. If other shops can sell them for £10.00, why are my locals selling them for £17.00, both have store fronts? But I guess this is not a issue anymore, I found them cheaper so my local will have to get money from other people now, but I do like supporting locals.

Anyway, back to my tank, whats your guys thoughts, are you having vacuum issues on the clieto like others on forums? I cant be bothered to loosen the tank every few hits if it does have issues.

I cannot afford £4.00 every day or two on coils.

Sorry about the long rant, just getting frustrated with my tank.

I junked Smok coils because, like you, I found many didn't even last a tank full of juice. I bought the Prince RBA and have built my own coils since.

I rescently won a Freemax mesh pro, on POTV. Thanks to @Deaf Vaper .
I've only just started my first, fresh, quad coil, about 3 days ago. Its still fine now, even though I'm vaping dark sweet juice.
I havent found leaking to be a problem. But know leaving the tank on its side or turning it upside down wiil force it to weep profusely.
My ultimate solution was to move entirly to rebuiladble tanks.

Sounds like RTA would maybe suit you and DIY it..once you have your kit it works out so much cheaper..

Definitely change your tanks mate.
Go for tanks that take rebuildable coils it will save a bl@@dy fortune.
A little bit of research with save you a lot of head bashing.

I have always been thinking about building my own coils, I do no want to go down the dripping route as I use my tank in my car quite a bit as I travel, so will need a actual tank.

Is it something I can just look on YouTube to do or should I get some 1 on 1 time with my local vape guy to teach me? I am sure it can be dangerous considering the 18650 battery and not getting the Ohms right?

So we are thinking the Freemax is OK right now, but can weep if left on its side? I do carry my vape in my pocket when I walk to work, so dont want it turning on its side and me having a wet pocket lol.

I cannot understand how people are getting a week + on the Cleito when I have used every type of liquid and prime ect but only getting a max of 2 days. I do not chain vape as this will dry the coil out.

I have always been thinking about building my own coils, I do no want to go down the dripping route as I use my tank in my car quite a bit as I travel, so will need a actual tank.

Is it something I can just look on YouTube to do or should I get some 1 on 1 time with my local vape guy to teach me? I am sure it can be dangerous considering the 18650 battery and not getting the Ohms right?

So we are thinking the Freemax is OK right now, but can weep if left on its side? I do carry my vape in my pocket when I walk to work, so dont want it turning on its side and me having a wet pocket lol.

I cannot understand how people are getting a week + on the Cleito when I have used every type of liquid and prime ect but only getting a max of 2 days. I do not chain vape as this will dry the coil out.
If you are using a regulated Mod, problems of ohm rating and other related voltage worries are taken care of with the built in safty features of the chip and software. Mecs and hybrids are a whole other story, though.

As for the freemax. Its too early for me to form a firm opinion on coil life. Just to say this coil is already a day older than any Smok coil ever lasted, and is fine.

i gave up on the cleito years ago as was always getting spitback.

just found these which are pro coils which are backward compatable so will fit your tank but no idea what they are like https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/co...s/products/aspire-cleito-pro-coils-0-5-pack-5

freemax mesh pro is a great tank. yes one of mine did start with a slight leak but tightening everything very tight and that stopped.
skynet pro is a great tank that takes the freemax coils and at £9.99 including a large bubble glass from ecigone is a no brainer. sold out at the mo https://www.ecigone.co.uk/sub-ohm-tanks/the-augvape-skynet-pro-sub-ohm-tank

It would seem I need to fork out a bit for a new Mod and bits and pieces, tools ect for the RTA, also if I do research I have time to save up and do the RTA properly and get a Nice Mod.

I am smoking the Pico at the moment, so this will not be suitable for a RTA, will need something a bit better.

So will try another tank for now, will do the RTA in a month when I have more time to learn and buy a Mod.

Lets now talk tanks, The clieto was the talk of all vapers ages ago, do we have a newer tank which is getting amazin reviews like the clieto did ages ago?

Really appreciate your help guys and gals

Best tank I've found as an all rounder , That isn't a RDA, Is the freemax mesh pro , great flavour (Triple mesh coils are the best)
I personally haven't had any leaking issues what so ever and i have 2 of them , coils currently had my coils a lil over 2 weeks .

With that said its definitely a DTL tank so if DTL isn't for you...

Back
Top Bottom