Vape Club
What's new

GP Paps X?

Prkns

Postman
Has anyone seen any sneaky photo's or heard any sneaky information about these yet? I've been staring at Vapist's website for the past few days seeing if he's dropped any more information about them with no luck so far?

I really can't see what could be done to the Paps to change it really and because i'm not a member of any other forums (or should i say, active member) i've not seen anything posted elsewhere either.

Innokin
No mate but isn't vapist the only seller in the UK? He would be the one to ask. I don't venture to other forums much either

well i read on his site GP are only sold on the the Makers site

this is copy & pasted from the site

GP Products are now only available direct from www.vapourart.com

hope this answers you questions

AcmeFog
He'll be getting all kinds of questions about them i reckon, i don't fancy adding to his inbox. I just thought other people might have seen stuff

well i read on his site GP are only sold on the the Makers site

this is copy & pasted from the site

GP Products are now only available direct from www.vapourart.com

hope this answers you questions

Vapist stocks the GP Paps in the UK and he's the only person in the UK (to the best of my knowledge) where i can get one from. If he's not got any photo's or information on his site yet, i'm reckoning it's because he's keeping it quiet for a big launch... y'know, getting the punters all excited ;)

Royal Flush Vape
you should contact them and invite them here ;) Would look better coming from a potential customer :D

it might be why he has taken all the prices off the GP page on his site and their badge off the Home page

Vape Green
I think something happened with all this in regards to the release of the Foggatti? Not to sure, Vapist would be the best to answer it :)

Vape Superstore
I'm only saying what I get off his site
The Vaping world is changing all the time. Used to be you could only get a Provari from the US and one UK vendor. Now every bugger is selling them lol

Back
Top Bottom