What's new

Goon 25 is it me or just to much air?

internal

Initiate
What's your opinion on the Goon 25?

I have had it a few weeks now I'm only building with simple wire anarchist ni80 22g or flatwire ni80 24g at about 0.18 I'm not sure if it's me I'm so used to honey comb airflow as we seen mostly over last year or so but I'm just not getting very dense clouds even had this when I stuck a couple of aliens in just prefer the instant ramp up.

Put the same build in my Tugboat Flawless AF which is a similar style and was a much denser vape.

Maybe my wicking not sure any ideas ?
Thanks

What's your opinion on the Goon 25?

I have had it a few weeks now I'm only building with simple wire anarchist ni80 22g or flatwire ni80 24g at about 0.18 I'm not sure if it's me I'm so used to honey comb airflow as we seen mostly over last year or so but I'm just not getting very dense clouds even had this when I stuck a couple of aliens in just prefer the instant ramp up.

Put the same build in my Tugboat Flawless AF which is a similar style and was a much denser vape.

Maybe my wicking not sure any ideas ?
Thanks

Hey internal,
The Goon was one of my personal favourites which I still use. Granted not as much as I used to but still enough. It is a little airy but the airflow is adjustable :) Try playing with it a little as it does not have to be fully open. This should make your clouds a little denser since it's the ratio of airflow and vapor production that matters really, or just pick if you want more vapor or better flavour.
Hope this helps,
Yianno

Not tried the 25 but not a big fan of the 1.5 24 mm. As you say, too much air. Having said that I'm sure it's intended more for big beefy coils and high power. My go to build is as you describe and at about 60W it isn't enough for the Goon to shine. Have used it with SFCs at high power and it's fine, just not my prefered style.

Back
Top Bottom