What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Good MTL juices

The only premade liquids I’ve ever really
bought were manabush and indigene and I would very highly recommend them both.

The only premade liquids I’ve ever really
bought were manabush and indigene and I would very highly recommend them both.

Thanks dude I’ve been Vaping Manabush for ages and just fancied a change, where is the indigene from? I saw ZT posted something about it yesterday but I didn’t get his post?

Thanks dude I’ve been Vaping Manabush for ages and just fancied a change, where is the indigene from? I saw ZT posted something about it yesterday but I didn’t get his post?

It’s here https://indigeneeliquid.com/

It’s a collaboration between mannabush and another producer (druid’s brew?). I’ve had a few bottles of tamahaac and it’s a bit different than mannabush but every bit as good. I love fig flavour in eliquid so it’s right up my street. I’ve never tried anything from druid’s brew but on the basis of this I reckon they’d be a safe bet too.

Who are you the forum police? I’m already aware of Si’s thread but do I have to do research before I post a thread?

Nah you’re alright [emoji3] I just got a bit salty about seeing the same threads crop up all the time.

My 2p would be Manabush, Druids Brew (snow queen is amazing) and Indigene Kona Paka.

Back
Top Bottom