What's new

Giving up

I started off on 24mg nicotine,now on 11/12mg. The odd 10ml of 6mg for those sleepless nights.
I have no intention of quitting vaping or lowering my nicotine but who knows what the future holds?

I wanted to use it to stop smoking and it worked :) as for my vaping journey im not sure , I like to vape a lot more than I ever liked the icky sticks.

i think this vaping thing will turn into a hobby :14:

I'm down to 3mg and possibly considering zero but the habit of vaping will never go. I enjoy it too much.

I went for 12mg because it was always available as a premade, a popular one as you'll know. The diy thing, well, now i wear the trousers i'm king of the juice & get to have my own way. 10 mg is a nice place. :)

32ad35ec32_gKK7nVp.png

This is for you Vaporizer:D

It got me off the stinkies.......

It's now a hobby I enjoy and I am happy at 12mg.

The Establishment can go fuck them selves!

I originally decided to just swap smoking for vaping. I still get the pleasure from vaping as you mention - the taste, the little time out to relax for a minute or two. I have no intention of giving up vaping at all. It costs me hardly anything and is doing little to no damage to my health. Vape on I say.

No plan on giving up vaping. But I do plan on stopping buying new shiny stuff. It's getting a bit out of hand now!
And I'm sure there is more stuff sitting in a drawer at home/work that I have forgotten about.
Time to have a clear out me thinks.

Attachments

• 1436517165541.jpg
    1436517165541.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 55
I made the decision ages ago to stop smoking around 40, read somewhere this was the time to stop or your lungs won't regenerate or something like that.
Tried on and off for a few years then vaping did the trick.
I am not sure if I was thinking that vaping was just a step towards no nicotine but I have an addictive personality so to eliminate it wasn't really on the cards.
It's a bit of selfharm but balanced against the pleasure it gives me and it's hobby tinkering nature, vaping puts me in a happy place.

Another one of these smoking topics lol!

I don't think anyone really thinks about how long they shall vape for.. Its a healthier lifestyle then smoking, and that's what matters. If there comes a time when someone decides they want to quit, then they take the challenge, same as smoking.

I'll continue to vape for the foreseeable future, but who knows whats round the corner. All that matters to me, is that I living a healthier lifestyle to what I was. Where I am right now, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom