What's new

Giving up

Moley

Achiever
When I decided to give up smoking Vaping was just a tool to Harlow me stop, then eventually give up vaping, as I expect we all did.
Anyone have plans to continue in this journey?
I did still until a month ago but find I enjoy vaping and the (practically) guilt free nic hit that u don't want to anymore.
I like the hit I get, without the nasties of a fag, I like the hobby, and the time out I get to have a vape whether that's a break, lunchtime or just a quiet few minutes to myself.

Interested to read others thoughts and plans.

Got no plans to give up vaping. Give up worshipping all the new shinies yes! I'm recently cut down to 6mg. As long as my dna30 clone keeps working I'm OK.. I got a couple of mech mods but prefer regulated now. What with mixing and coiling rba s. It's a hobby as much as an addiction.

Late last year i had a grand plan to cut the nic down with a view to stopping. I vaped 6mg for a bit, then tried 3mg, then back to 6mg again. I couldn't get any satisfaction at 6mg.
Then i fell back in love with my vape & figured to hell with it, if i'm gonna do it i want to enjoy it, i hit the 12mg nic again & had a really good vape. Now i'm mixing my own 10mg & i'm happy there.

Thing is, with my own vaping i'm not a flavour chaser & i'm not into big clouds. My entire mods & attys are always set up to give me a certain sensation, it's a mouth to throat activity & i like the spicyness of the throat hit along with a fat mouthfull of vapour, a steady exhale & the savouring of properties. Not a great deal goes into my lungs but i still get my nic. It's a personal habit & activity tailored to my own desires, as should everyone elses be.

So no, i don't plan on stopping, it's a pleasure & it's mine to be had.

.......& you can't stop me, you're not my mum :D;)

When I decided to give up smoking [I didn't] Vaping was just a tool to Harlow me stop [not for me, I just found I preferred it to smoking and found myself NOT smoking] then eventually give up vaping [no plans at all to stop vaping or indeed using nicotine] , as I expect we all did [not all]
Anyone have plans to continue in this journey? [not my journey]

As above ;)

Then i fell back in love with my vape & figured to hell with it, if i'm gonna do it i want to enjoy it, i hit the 12mg nic again & had a really good vape. Now i'm mixing my own 10mg & i'm happy there.

That's kind of where I am. I could, if I had to, manage without any nic but to hit the sweet spot of how I vape (mouth to lung, non-sub-ohmy stuff) my juices need 12mg. 9 to 10 would probably be OK.

That's kind of where I am. I could, if I had to, manage without any nic but to hit the sweet spot of how I vape (mouth to lung, non-sub-ohmy stuff) my juices need 12mg. 9 to 10 would probably be OK.

I went for 12mg because it was always available as a premade, a popular one as you'll know. The diy thing, well, now i wear the trousers i'm king of the juice & get to have my own way. 10 mg is a nice place. :)

I had no plans at all. I wanted to use it to stop smoking. That was as far ahead as I'd thought. Stopping vapeing never entered my head.

Got no plans to give up vaping. Give up worshipping all the new shinies yes! I'm recently cut down to 6mg. As long as my dna30 clone keeps working I'm OK.. I got a couple of mech mods but prefer regulated now. What with mixing and coiling rba s. It's a hobby as much as an addiction.

^^ what he said ^^

Daz

My plan originally was to gradually drop the nicotine level until I quit, that plan was fine when I had an iClear 30s and a Ego twist battery. Then I upgraded to a Kayfun Lite v2 and an Evic Supreme and all thoughts of quitting ended there. The Evic has been sold and the Kayfun sits unused and I now have a SX Mini M Class and a VS RDNA40 with a Billow v2, Goblin, Subtank Mini, Lemo 2, Lemo and Velocity RDA which I rotate.

I'm mixing my own liquids and happily vape on TC with 6MG Nic. I'm having too much fun with it all to stop now.

Back
Top Bottom