Vape Club
What's new

Girlfriend needs a new vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidVenud

Postman
Said I'd look for her as she doesn't have a clue.
I'm trying to find a kit from a website that also sells extender glass for the tank which seems to be easier said than done.

I did see the Aegis legend 2 kit on amazon and 5ml glass for it too.. but I read 2 reviews that both mentioned poor coil life and coil changing is a pain.

So criteria is...
Dual 18650
Decent coil life
5ml+ glass available
NOT Smok

Bonus points if...
It's a "Girly colour"

Or maybe in this process I find one I like and she can have my Maxus which she likes coz it "feels more powerful" than hers.

Royal Flush Vape
Vaporesso Gen 200 Kit, comes with the iTank, good bit of gear apparently, The Tank i have which is good and i own and i have the Single Battery 80S

AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
Well it looks like it's decided then.
I see vapeclub have the kit for £45 with a free shortfill.

According to the review you can remove the plastic insert to make the 2ml tank 5ml.

I've read this about a few tanks but from my own experience this never happens, the tanks are just tiny and have to buy a separate glass, can any of you confirm if this is the case for this?

The kits we reviewed were standard, but if @richierich says you can remove the TPD plastic, I’d believe him. Tagged him, maybe he can confirm?

Vape Green
The kits we reviewed were standard, but if @richierich says you can remove the TPD plastic, I’d believe him. Tagged him, maybe he can confirm?
Yep, the TPD version has a plastic insert inside. Slide the glass off and the insert comes out, giving you 5ml capacity

Well it looks like it's decided then.
I see vapeclub have the kit for £45 with a free shortfill.

According to the review you can remove the plastic insert to make the 2ml tank 5ml.

I've read this about a few tanks but from my own experience this never happens, the tanks are just tiny and have to buy a separate glass, can any of you confirm if this is the case for this?
Yea, I accidentally broke my glass getting it off as it was so tight, but there is a spare in the box if that happens.... The plastic insert is like a clear plastic ring that comes out in two halves, which takes it to 5ml....
You can also get bubble glass from eBay, which takes it to about 8ml, but I never bothered....

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I love mine
IMG-20220610-WA0050.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom