What's new

Girlfriend needs a new single cheap simple Mod

I've been using the Aegis Solo for a couple of weeks. Good well made single battery mod. Tough, shockproof, waterproof, 100w and can take tanks up to 31 mm. Simple to use and navigate and fires real fast. I cant fault it.

Yeah she really liked the Pico. I am not a fan as I used one ages ago.
We have another here, but for some reason it is not big enough to fit her tank, even though its the same make, both Pico's but one fits the Ello tank, the other doesnt, seems they must have made one model a tad smaller in one year.

Think the original 75w pico is 22mm and the newer 85w pico is 25mm

I have decided to get the Asmodus Colossus
£35.00
My vape guy has one, very nice and built to amazing standards
Thanks for your help all

I have decided to get the Asmodus Colossus
£35.00
My vape guy has one, very nice and built to amazing standards
Thanks for your help all

Is a good choice, I hope you (she :-)) is happy with it.
I think I’ve one of them not getting much use. If I do and it is in decent nick and operational I’ll stick it in the classies.

Actually got it for 30.00 in the end.
Great quality and love the touch screen.

My other half is a simple vaper with simple needs.

She is smoking on a Ello tank, she seems to like it but its wide for what it is, its not exactly narrow.
She has just dropped her Eleaf Pico, again she liked it.

Is there anything that is very good quality, nice build and single battery that will fit most tanks?

I have not looked for any single mods for ages so dont know where to start.

She is looking around £30,00, preferably on Amazon as she can get it the next day for free on prime.

If not I am sure she can wait and order from another place.

She is not into SS or Temp control or anything like that, she sticks with 30 - 50w and thats it. Obviously would be good if it went to 60w or 80w.

Anything of the top of your head?

Thanks again all

Mate the obs cube is a good a shout. In built battery that easily lasts a full day. I've got one spare if your interested

Back
Top Bottom