What's new

Girlfriend needs a new single cheap simple Mod

canada16

Postman
My other half is a simple vaper with simple needs.

She is smoking on a Ello tank, she seems to like it but its wide for what it is, its not exactly narrow.
She has just dropped her Eleaf Pico, again she liked it.

Is there anything that is very good quality, nice build and single battery that will fit most tanks?

I have not looked for any single mods for ages so dont know where to start.

She is looking around £30,00, preferably on Amazon as she can get it the next day for free on prime.

If not I am sure she can wait and order from another place.

She is not into SS or Temp control or anything like that, she sticks with 30 - 50w and thats it. Obviously would be good if it went to 60w or 80w.

Anything of the top of your head?

Thanks again all

Might be struggling in that price range for that wattage...I’ve only ever bought innokin from amazon and for an extra £10 you’d get a TC150 Ultra with tank include - isub thingy
For £5 less they do a cool fire 4 mini zenith but you’re limited to max 40w
These are built in batteries put both have charge through
Similarly built in battery there’s OBS cubes and Aegis minis

There’s a few wismec sinuous and a pico 25 kit all on prime

My recommendation would be the vaporesso armour pro or the Asmodus colossal but can’t find the former on amazon or the latter for sub £50 on prime delivery

The armour gives you battery flexibility so if pushed I’d go with that

Thanks guys
Yeah whilst she has been on 40w for ages, it would be nice to have the room if needed.
I like the look of that wismec, but only black, Might have a look on other sites to see if someone else has different colours.

I dont want a built in battery, we have tons from fogstar and the likes, we also have a charger each.

Any other ideas, even from other sites would be appreciated.

Yeah she really liked the Pico. I am not a fan as I used one ages ago.
We have another here, but for some reason it is not big enough to fit her tank, even though its the same make, both Pico's but one fits the Ello tank, the other doesnt, seems they must have made one model a tad smaller in one year.

I second the armour pro, runs daily as the go out or go to work vape and is an amazing mod.

Back
Top Bottom