What's new

Ginger ejuice

onthejazz

Postman
Hiya guys
Has anyone here tried any of the ginger ejuice? The flavours sound great but I've been disappointed before with juice,so thought I'd ask u guys first.:D

Tried the ginger and coconut toffee by the alchemist and it has a subtle ginger taste but not on full would like a liquid that tastes like a ginger snap

Do you have a link? You mean generally the flavour of ginger? ,my first thought is why would you but each to their own ;)

Sorry wasn't thinking when I wrote this:rolleyes: ginger is the brand of the range of ejuice,they sell it at ecigwizard.co.UK
The flavours sound great.

Sorry wasn't thinking when I wrote this:rolleyes: ginger is the brand of the range of ejuice,they sell it at ecigwizard.co.UK
The flavours sound great.

Ha ha my bad no I have not tried the ginger range, but when I read your post thought you meant ginger so dug my ginger liquid out and am now dripping nicely on it

Thanks for the replys :D the strawberry shortcake and sugar cookies sound really good,think ill give them a go.I could even try and review them after I've vaped them for awhile:D

Thanks for the replys :D the strawberry shortcake and sugar cookies sound really good,think ill give them a go.I could even try and review them after I've vaped them for awhile:D

That would be great if you could review gives others an idea and it would be appreciated

I received a free Gingerbread sample with an order I placed from Paradise Vape the other day - not too sure about trying it, but will give it a go and report back! (As with the other juices I ordered as not had them before - was bored at work!)

Back
Top Bottom