Vape Club
What's new

Genesis Users?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I was just wondering whether there are now any other Genesis Users on POTV, or whether I am now pretty much in the minority?
I suspect I might just as well be speaking in tongues to most of you :) but I am interested to see if there are any other foolhardy Flavour Chasers out there?

Smoore
Well I know what you are talking about Rob, but I never really persevered with gennys.

Still keep my Origen on the go, and recently a Silver Fox - only way to tame those dirty NETs

Vape Green
It must be six months since I picked up a Kraken. I thought I had it going ok and vaped it for a week or so before it started hot spotting.

I pick it up now and again, just to torture myself if life is getting too easy.
If I was ever to master it. It could easily be my go to atty.
My second or third build I ever did was a good one that I used for months.That must be 5 or 6 years ago. Were it not for that success I would have given up years ago.

I'll be getting one again when one I fancy pops up

Elux
I had a play with a Kraken clone when I started out about 6 years ago. I never actually got a decent vape out of it, so in the giveaway pile it went. Hopefully the new owner had more patience than I!

To my mind at least, it's a very great pity that some of the finest Gennies I have ever used are only available from Russia and finding them secondhand means Europe and NOW Customs and Handling charges which will mean the inevitable price hikes :(

AcmeFog
I have one but really struggled to get it working right. This was about 5yrs ago. Maybe I will dig it out and try again. I had all sorts of problem at the time with the SS mesh.

Royal Flush Vape
Ok so didn’t have a clue what you were talking about but after a bit of Googling I have a rudimentary understanding. Seems very niche.

Back
Top Bottom