What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

yeah its a wierd one, even with it that closed it still feel on the airy side, I've made the cotton quite tight under the mesh, combed out the ends slight, cut at an angle like the pics on the page before, its wicking great and no dry hits just this overly airy feel.

Unless one of the others has another suggestion, when you re wick it in a couple of days try doing it slightly differently and see if that does anything. Sorry it hasn’t given you the wow like me, hopefully you will be able to find it!

dont get me wrong, with the airflow as closed as I've got I'm getting great vape production and the flavour is bangin so if I need to keep it like this then its all good :)

Yes it's airy but I'm wondering if theres a difference with the zeus deck in the duel body.

I've got another three on the way as they're going to shelf the rest of my dtl rta's. 2 for just over £35 delivered from Sourcemore is a steal.

So I thought I’d under wick just to see how far I could get away with it. Well on the second puff I got the dry hit. In fairness it wasn’t as bad as I thought I’d would be. It’s very similar to when my notchcore was due a change (usually everyday!). Yes it stings the throat for a bit, but I was expecting much worse. Rewicked with plenty of cotton just to make sure I don’t get another.

Yes it's airy but I'm wondering if theres a difference with the zeus deck in the duel body.

I've got another three on the way as they're going to shelf the rest of my dtl rta's. 2 for just over £35 delivered from Sourcemore is a steal.

Is that the whole tank or just the decks? That’s a steel if all of it!

I can’t really tell the difference between the mesh tank and original tank.

Is that the whole tank or just the decks? That’s a steel if all of it!

I can’t really tell the difference between the mesh tank and original tank.
Whole thing.
Two comes in at just over £35 sterling delivered.

Bummer missed those prices! Just signed up and still $35 each. I’ll wait for more offers in the future.
Create account, log into account then click on the product, you're in uk arent you ?

https://www.sourcemore.com/geekvape-zeus-x-vape-rta.html
Screenshot_20200604-222105_Chrome.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom