What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

I've ordered the mesh deck it should come today, I'll try using that pic to help wicking it, last mesh I had (apart from stock coils) was the VV Mesh RDA and could never seem to get the wicking right, hopefully with the spring loaded part pushing the cotton up into the mesh it should work alot better

I've ordered the mesh deck it should come today, I'll try using that pic to help wicking it, last mesh I had (apart from stock coils) was the VV Mesh RDA and could never seem to get the wicking right, hopefully with the spring loaded part pushing the cotton up into the mesh it should work alot better

If it helps as well, when I’m wicking I push the cotton down on the spring clamp and then slide along a few times until enough cotton is through. That way you get loads under the mesh, with the spring pushing it up.

it arrived :) and its wicked :) and its vaping nicely :)

no dry hits, very forgiving considering thats my first attempt. just using the 0.2 mesh that came with it and one of the laces.

very cool vape at 45w, will start ramping it up.

had to rewick my zeus today was getting the odd dry burnt taste, so re wicked exactly how i do my untitys & profiles angle cut & problem know solved vaping like a charm :)

anyone else finding it really airy? with the normal RTA deck I used the airflow around half open, with the mesh deck I'm having to close it to a couple of mm and it still seems a bit on the airy side.

wonder if thats a drawback of using the mesh base in the normal RTA or is it the same in the full version?

anyone else finding it really airy? with the normal RTA base I used the airflow around half open, with the mesh base I'm having to close it to a couple of mm and it still seems a bit on the airy side.

Only when fully open. I vape it at around half.

this is how I'm having to use it with the mesh deck, where as before with just the normal RTA deck with dual coil I used it half open... 20200604_185531.jpg

anyone else finding it really airy? with the normal RTA deck I used the airflow around half open, with the mesh deck I'm having to close it to a couple of mm and it still seems a bit on the airy side.

wonder if thats a drawback of using the mesh base in the normal RTA or is it the same in the full version?

Sorry, I also find it similar to the dual coil which I also had open around half.

Back
Top Bottom