What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

The Tanks that i used to angle cut like the Profiles and the Zeus and Kylin i now cut straight and find it much easier. I have even noticed the little bubbles rising after i take a vape which i think generally that it's wicking right :).

Just bought some Fiskars and they are the best buy i have ever done, had quite a few pairs in the past including the Coil Master ones and nothing comes close, especially if your using Xfibre cotton.

Ordered the ones Marylin linked at the start of the week but didn't dispatch until today. Could really do with a re-wick now but trying to hold off until they arrive instead of chewing through the cotton with the ones i have.

Its been an expensive couple of weeks. Was meant to just try a new tank as a cheap whim but have ended up buying 2, new Gen mod, 15 mesh packs, loads of cotton, scissors and about 3 litres of juice that I dont need but want to try in the zeus! Although most of that will need steeped for the next month or so :(

Now catching myself wondering what the TC mesh strips are like.

Ordered the ones Marylin linked at the start of the week but didn't dispatch until today. Could really do with a re-wick now but trying to hold off until they arrive instead of chewing through the cotton with the ones i have.

Its been an expensive couple of weeks. Was meant to just try a new tank as a cheap whim but have ended up buying 2, new Gen mod, 15 mesh packs, loads of cotton, scissors and about 3 litres of juice that I dont need but want to try in the zeus! Although most of that will need steeped for the next month or so :(

Now catching myself wondering what the TC mesh strips are like.

This vaping lark can become expensive and kind of take over. I have spent quite a bit myself and am trying to keep off the vaping sites or i know i will spend more. I even bought stuff off the Classifieds on here so even the forum isn't safe lol.

The wait is over! The answer to the question that was on everyones’ lips is here: what happens with these tanks when you put your mod in your pocket, while you are bathing your little girl for example, the stupid thing bumps itself up to 200w and you take a toke off it? I can confirm two outcomes:

1 - your chest feels like it has been rammed by a rhino while you were taking a big DTL draw off of a volcano; and
kkYSCZH.jpg

Accompanied by a “check atomiser” message unsurprisingly :oops2:

The cotton looks good though. I've been there, done that and I'm sure it'll happen again. Even though every mod I own has a lock function I still forget to use it.

@StrawberryRipple I ran out of Ni80 mesh coils (due to clumsiness) and fitted a Kanthal. Taste was inferior and had a sore throat. Ordered some Geekvape Ni80 coils, but I it's a bit expensive to pay £2.5 for 2 coils.
Is there a cheaper source for OEM coils?

@StrawberryRipple I ran out of Ni80 mesh coils (due to clumsiness) and fitted a Kanthal. Taste was inferior and had a sore throat. Ordered some Geekvape Ni80 coils, but I it's a bit expensive to pay £2.5 for 2 coils.
Is there a cheaper source for OEM coils?

Geekvape have pissed a lot of people off by doing Mesh to their own standard,

Back
Top Bottom