What's new

GeekVape Zeus X Mesh RTA

I Have the Zeus X RTA and The Mesh version on the Slow Boat which i don't like to think about, Found out i can buy the Mesh Deck on it's own for £15, so i might as well just buy the deck instead of forking out for another Zeus X Mesh Tank. I honestly didn't know you could buy the deck on it's own, was quite shocked when i came across it especially in the UK.

I Have the Zeus X RTA and The Mesh version on the Slow Boat which i don't like to think about, Found out i can buy the Mesh Deck on it's own for £15, so i might as well just buy the deck instead of forking out for another Zeus X Mesh Tank. I honestly didn't know you could buy the deck on it's own, was quite shocked when i came across it especially in the UK.

quite afew selling just the deck in he uk, ive got one arriving tomorrow from vaping101 as ive had enough of ordering from china at the min lol..

Been a new Vaper i am picking up stuff all the time, it's nice that you can buy tank parts instead of having to buy the whole tank. Saying that for an extra £10 and £25 in total i can buy full tank, don't know which way to go lol.

Been a new Vaper i am picking up stuff all the time, it's nice that you can buy tank parts instead of having to buy the whole tank. Saying that for an extra £10 and £25 in total i can buy full tank, don't know which way to go lol.

I did both so I had 2 of em. Really like them, so much I doubt I’ll be using my Crius dual and the dual deck for the x now.

Couldn't stand being confined to just the supplied strips so took the dremmel to the deck clamps and now it takes them all.

Only needs a couple of millimetres nicking off the top of each side and tbh it could probably be done with a small file.

20200602_222303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom