What's new

Geekvape Zeus Sub-Ohm

Bbvb

Initiate
Having quite a lot of issues with my present tank leaking so thinking of trying the Geekvape one. Does anyone own one? Is it really leakproof like they claim? Any other issues with the tank? TIA.

Having quite a lot of issues with my present tank leaking so thinking of trying the Geekvape one. Does anyone own one? Is it really leakproof like they claim? Any other issues with the tank? TIA.
Hi mate. I have one and have no issues at all. Only thing id say is the coils are smallish compared to some others and being so I dont look at it as a chain vaping type tank like a Smoant Naboo or Innokin Scion. I do like the Zeus though and yes its leak proof.
Another thing to know is it's a slightly restricted DTL. Again my benchmark tank is the Naboo which has a wide open zero restricted air flow. The Zeus is equal, vents right open, to the Naboo vents half closed.

Hi mate. I have one and have no issues at all. Only thing id say is the coils are smallish compared to some others and being so I dont look at it as a chain vaping type tank like a Smoant Naboo or Innokin Scion. I do like the Zeus though and yes its leak proof.
Another thing to know is it's a slightly restricted DTL. Again my benchmark tank is the Naboo which has a wide open zero restricted air flow. The Zeus is equal, vents right open, to the Naboo vents half closed.

Excellent. Sounds like it's worth a try for the money it costs. Thanks for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom