What's new

Geekvape aegis boost - won't recharge

ChrisS

Postman
Hi. I have an aegis boost, practically brand new and used only a couple of times, which I left in the drawer for a few months. Now it won't fire and won't recharge. No signs of life at all. I guess the battery has drained to zero. Does anyone know how to kick start the recharging in this situation? Thanks. Chris

Last edited:
That's a bit pants, I'd get onto Geekvape's support, they're usually very good with things like this

That's a bit pants, I'd get onto Geekvape's support, they're usually very good with things like this
Thanks. Good to hear they are helpful. I'll try one last thing first. I did some more research and some peeps say a trickle charge for a long period can sometimes revive a battery. Found a 0.25amp micro usb charger plug and cable and I'll give it a go.

Thanks. Good to hear they are helpful. I'll try one last thing first. I did some more research and some peeps say a trickle charge for a long period can sometimes revive a battery. Found a 0.25amp micro usb charger plug and cable and I'll give it a go.

May as well give it a shot, nothing to lose

Did you get it going again I've just posted about leaking pods on the boost... I may have stopped one leaking

Can you please elaborate how you got it going?

I'm struggling with a dead one I've left in the drawer for a few weeks and it wont charge! :(

The micro usb on these things are shite, shame, because the vape is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom