What's new

Geek vape athena squonk rda top cap

Mashleyaay

Hi everyone,

Ill go straight into the point, lost my athena sqounk rda top cap, anyone know where i can buy a replacement without having to buy the whole RDA? Searched internet for a long time and i cant find anything.

Thanks in advance

if you cant find one, you could always ask @Lee he makes custom driptips for a £10.00

He wants the entire top cap, not just a drip tip.

@Mashleyaay Prolly best off trying to find a second hand rda. Doubt you'll find the top cap being sold on its own. If you hang around and reach 100 posts you'll be able to post in the classifieds. There's a "members wanted" section there where you can post your requirements.

He wants the entire top cap, not just a drip tip.

@Mashleyaay Prolly best off trying to find a second hand rda. Doubt you'll find the top cap being sold on its own. If you hang around and reach 100 posts you'll be able to post in the classifieds. There's a "members wanted" section there where you can post your requirements.

Doh fuck i need new reading specs ;)

Thanks for your replies, i emailed geek vape. They have asked for an image of the serial number on the box and they will send me a new one, just need to pay 8 USD shipping. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom