What's new

Galaxies RDTA leaking from underneath

MHL

Veteran
Every time I leave it on the stand or a mod overnight, I come back the next day and the liquid is pooled.

Orings seem fine on inspection, but I haven't swapped over yet, that will be the next step.

Just wondering if anybody else had enountered this?

I don't think mine's ever been off the mod but I've never noticed any leaking, like you suspect, must be a dodgy o-ring

Are you running it in squonk mode @MHL? Just a thought, might be juice running back down the pin?

Are you running it in squonk mode @MHL? Just a thought, might be juice running back down the pin?
Nah, just standard mode. I think you're right and it must be the o ring on reflection because a) it was a fiver, so prob been sitting round a warehouse for a bit, and b) it doesn't happen on the other one I bought

Yep, just the o-ring. The white one around the 510 pin was missing, but luckily there was a spare. :2thumbsup:

Yay - it's my most-loved tank ............ I'm glad it's OK now. :)
I really like it, you recommended it to me ages ago, wish I'd have picked one up then. The filling bit is cool too. Only downside for me is that it doesn't play nicely with glass dropper bottles, and I recently switched to those because I was getting through so many plastic ones.

Every time I leave it on the stand or a mod overnight, I come back the next day and the liquid is pooled.

Orings seem fine on inspection, but I haven't swapped over yet, that will be the next step.

Just wondering if anybody else had enountered this?
I have a tank that does just that.

After too much Sherlock investigation, I realized that the liquid came out the 510 contact pin. One of the inner joints is a bit damaged and leaks.

Back
Top Bottom