What's new

Fused clapton or alien?

liquidfiire1711

Postman
Hi guys, ordered some alien clapton yesterday, arrived today, but correct me if I'm wrong, is it not fused clapton wire?
1473352723284.jpg

Might not even be fused clapton ... two cores or one? There's a lot of this stuff called "alien" which is actually 0.3x0.8 flat core claptoned with 32g
It's not terrible to build with or vape on but it isn't what we would call a proper alien.

Were there not pics of it when you bought it?

If it's got a single core it's Clapton, if it's got 2 or more cores it's a fused Clapton. Alien Claptons wrapped wire has a "s" effect along the length
Oh right, thanks! Seems the coil heads that came with my tank were not fused Clapton as specified, there's definitely only one core :/ frikken gearbest!

Oh right, thanks! Seems the coil heads that came with my tank were not fused Clapton as specified, there's definitely only one core :/ frikken gearbest!

Thing is ...... .... all these names for different wire wraps are just made up by hipster wire builders in forums where grown men have circle jerks over some twisted up kanthal, I can't imagine the people at gearbest have any idea of the difference between what you call a fused clapton, alien, tiger or whatever. They just sell what they buy and if it says 'alien' on the box then that's what they sell it as.

Thing is ...... .... all these names for different wire wraps are just made up by hipster wire builders in forums where grown men have circle jerks over some twisted up kanthal, I can't imagine the people at gearbest have any idea of the difference between what you call a fused clapton, alien, tiger or whatever. They just sell what they buy and if it says 'alien' on the box then that's what they sell it as.
LOL! [emoji16][emoji23][emoji16][emoji23]

From men hipsters, with their chemistry teacher beards, girlfriends skinny jeans and their coils! [emoji3][emoji16][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom