What's new

Fruit juices.

3dj

Legend
I have never liked fruit juices. I am more of a dessert/custard/biscuit type vaper. But. I bought some fruit type juices from prime vapes just on a whim. "tropics" and "purple rain" I have just loaded 2 tanks with the juice in, and I have to admit, they are fucking good. Never thought I would like a fruit juice. How wrong was I. Sat in the sun at the moment with both juices. Summery goodness. Refreshing. Nice. Well done @Lee

Purple Rain is outstanding. My favourite fruit juice of all time

I have never liked fruit juices. I am more of a dessert/custard/biscuit type vaper. But. I bought some fruit type juices from prime vapes just on a whim. "tropics" and "purple rain" I have just loaded 2 tanks with the juice in, and I have to admit, they are fucking good. Never thought I would like a fruit juice. How wrong was I. Sat in the sun at the moment with both juices. Summery goodness. Refreshing. Nice. Well done @Lee

Really pleased you’re enjoying them mate, thanks for the feedback [emoji16]

I keep hearing how good these juices are iam going to have to order some when i get paid as iam feeling a bit left out now........lol...........

Tried the West Country dairy strawberry slice today after a few days soaking..
It’s a bit too sickly sweet for me and/or I need to find the right sweet spot on the vape..
Definitely get the cream/custard and I can smell strawberry but can not pick it out in the vape yet and definitely no pastry..maybe it’s in need of a longer steep..I don’t dislike it though I need to spend some more time with it I think.

Back
Top Bottom