What's new

Fruit flavoured tobacco

peety

Postman
Anyone know anywhere I could get a good fruit flavoured tobacco,something like raspberry or cherry.Have tried a few vendors but was hoping to find better.Thanks for any help.

Anyone know anywhere I could get a good fruit flavoured tobacco,something like raspberry or cherry.Have tried a few vendors but was hoping to find better.Thanks for any help.

Do you mean fruit flavoured e-liquid? Or tobacco flavoured e-liquid with some fruit flavour in there as well. If you mean the 2nd then check out 8bitvape.co.uk

They let you design your eliquids and choose all the flavours. So you could choose a tobacco flavour (they have a few to choose from) and then add a fruit flavour as well and then adjust the strength of each. You can also set you pg/vg ratio and choose your nic strength. I made a juice using that site and it's turned out fantastic. I used their blast steep option, arrived within 2 days (came the day after being mixed) and it tastes amazing. Would highly recommend.

or do what i do. buy some tobacco juice by some flavoured juice and mis them yourself. i often by a tobacco and add vanilla and caramel for my own ry4 variety and let it steep for a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom