What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fruit and Ice Flavour Recommendations please!

JayX2A

Postman
Been trying some desert flavours which are nice but I miss my icy hit!

Was using the lime juice from prime vapes which gave a good icy kick but looking for some different ones to try.

Nice cola and lemon on ice maybe but open to all sorts of fruit ice. I like strong flavour so any suggestions welcome!

Sub ohm 70/30.

Dinner lady summer holiday cola shades and I'm sure there is a lime one in their new fruit range but don't think it has ice. The two I bought hasn't.

Any flavour from the Prime Fruits range on primevapes has the option of adding an ice nic shot

@leeo666 Prime vapes do some berry blast, crack, limesicle .... actually he does a done of icy hit stuff thats good. I use these with my dripper when I’m feeling like sending my throat to the ice age !

I also recommend @Cotswold Vapour polar night.... that is pretty much my all day vape

Or

@vandykevapes does one that called oh minty and it taste just like polos with fresh watermelon... sounds odd but its awesome

I can recommend Iced Tropicade from brews bros, almost got through 250ml in 4 weeks. Mango Cool from Best CigLiquid is good as is Polar Night from @Cotswold Vapour

I can recommend Iced Tropicade from brews bros, almost got through 250ml in 4 weeks. Mango Cool from Best CigLiquid is good as is Polar Night from @Cotswold Vapour

Polar night is so addictive ..... 2 and abit years I’ve been on it.... yeah I’ll drip other things but for a all day they win for me

Back
Top Bottom