What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freemax Mesh vs Fireluke 2

You wouldn't be disappointed in either. Both sell very well for us. I've used both and in all honesty, it just depends on which coil you put in rather then the tank itself.

You wouldn't be disappointed in either. Both sell very well for us. I've used both and in all honesty, it just depends on which coil you put in rather then the tank itself.
Ok thanks for your reply, have you got the Freemax Mesh Pro available and do you do the fishbowl glass? Would prefer to support vendors through povt :)

Ok thanks for your reply, have you got the Freemax Mesh Pro available and do you do the fishbowl glass? Would prefer to support vendors through povt :)

Yes we do, we have both, not in all colours though in stock. Also have a 10% code active. Ig10 at checkout

I have the Mesh Pro and its THE BEST tank I have had, and have had lots.
Do not buy the single coils, there is zero taste, the doubles are better.

One thing I have found, and never had this with other tanks is that as soon as you go into the triple and quad it sure brings out the sweetness of the juice.

Some of my ADV have had to be put on the back burner as I get so much sweetness out of them on the Triple and Quad. I tend to go for something not so sweet.

Coils are lasting about a week, but I vape menthol sweet stuff at 80/20 so I tend to go through coils hence why I am starting to build my own for the first time next week

Got one on order and plan to use the triple or the quad. I'm also giving building my own a go as I've order an RDA too :2thumbsup:

Nice..
I usually buy my coils on Amazon, they are usually 9.50 - 10.00, cheapest I could find them.
But still 10.00 compared to 50p to make your own, its a no brainer.

Nice..
I usually buy my coils on Amazon, they are usually 9.50 - 10.00, cheapest I could find them.
But still 10.00 compared to 50p to make your own, its a no brainer.
Exactly that, what rebuildable have you gone for?

Im getting it next week.
Nice guy on here gave me his kit, cotton, coil stuff like clippers, scissors ect. Ohm meter and lots of other goodies, so just need wire and a tank.

Im probably going for the Wotofo Bravo, seems the most user friendly and 5 star reviews.

Im only getting that as its the best one my vape guy sells for my needs and he is showing me how to build, so cant say no with that offer.

Im getting it next week.
Nice guy on here gave me his kit, cotton, coil stuff like clippers, scissors ect. Ohm meter and lots of other goodies, so just need wire and a tank.

Im probably going for the Wotofo Bravo, seems the most user friendly and 5 star reviews.

Im only getting that as its the best one my vape guy sells for my needs and he is showing me how to build, so cant say no with that offer.

Oh nice one, glad to see people passing along there old stuff to help out others.

Enjoy it bro, I've gone for an RDA to use at home and got the Falcon King and the Freemax Mesh (on order) for out and about. Who knows, I'll probably end up getting RTA too :p

Oh nice one, glad to see people passing along there old stuff to help out others.

Enjoy it bro, I've gone for an RDA to use at home and got the Falcon King and the Freemax Mesh (on order) for out and about. Who knows, I'll probably end up getting RTA too :p

If you are all about the flavour, then the fatality RTA. You won't regret it!

Back
Top Bottom