Innokin
What's new

Freemax Mesh vs Fireluke 2

Adcua

Postman
Wanting to order a new tank, either one of these.

What would be recommend and why?

Premier Ecigs
Freemax Fireluke Mesh Pro is probably the one you want mate. Seems to be very popular and is said to give the best flavour.

I use the Fireluke 2 coils in my Voopoo tank and they are very good as well but I am looking to get the Mesh Pro at some point to see what all the fuss is about.

Wanting to order a new tank, either one of these.

What would be recommend and why?

A good alternative to the Freemax Mesh Pro is the Augvape Skynet Pro, it takes the same Freemax coils as the Mesh Pro but the filling cap is a screw instead of a slide, some people including me have had issues with the slide fill opening when you don’t want it to and making a mess.

AcmeFog
Thanks for your replies, in regards to the top opening I think I'm going to have to give the slide opening a go. One thing I hated about the Falcon tank was the screw top. I've got the King at the moment and can't fault it.

Is the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Pro different to the one advertised as the Freemax Mesh Pro?

Thanks for your replies, in regards to the top opening I think I'm going to have to give the slide opening a go. One thing I hated about the Falcon tank was the screw top. I've got the King at the moment and can't fault it.

Is the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Pro different to the one advertised as the Freemax Mesh Pro?
Falcon king has a spring loaded side opening on top and you can also use normal falcon coils, the freemax mesh pro is different to the firelukr and uses different coils, freemax mesh pro is a great tank and never had a problem with the slide top opening on me, double mesh coils are very good, heard triple are also very good but never tried them, depends where you are buying from if uk it will be 2ml capacity see if they include a bubble tank with it, or can get full capacity ones from china but you'll have to wait for it

E-liquids.com
Would you say the Freemax Mesh coils are better than Fireluke Mesh coils?

The site I use sell the bubble tanks for the Freemax Mesh Pro.

Not tried the fireluke as got 2 mesh pro and best tanks out of 45 I've got for flavour. Double coils are great as are the triple and quad.

Vape Green
Would you say the Freemax Mesh coils are better than Fireluke Mesh coils?

The site I use sell the bubble tanks for the Freemax Mesh Pro.
Never used the fire Luke meself so someone else maybe able to advise if they have used both but the mesh pro coils were excellent in my opinion @MrDJ may be able to advise better as I think he may have used both but not sure

Posted above you Cozy. Mesh pro and skynet pro is all I've used and no intention of buying fireluke as can't see it being any better on flavour.

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom