What's new

Freemax Mesh pro

Yeah I get what you mean now.

I've never really come across that in the mesh pro as such. I do get a gradual reduction in performance from mesh coils, not a sudden one.

It's the liquid being sweet that is sitting heavy over the time. So it finally hits a limit and just burns instead. An issue for any stock coil mesh or not.
Yeah. I only mentioned it because it happend twice, and its not my general experience with other kinds of builds.

same here i keep all my sweet stuff for my drippers etc quick rewick and dry burn good to go again and way less expensive
I'm only a vaping baby with lots to learn. It'll come.

Last edited:
Same here get 2/3weeks on mesh coils but save really sweet juice for my drippers
I've only had the tank 2 and a bit weeks and both coils, I've used so far, had been used before. I've only just put a new quad 0.15 ohm coil in. So I'll see.
I'm impressed with the tank, so far. It doesn't leak, unless you live on the ceiling. the fill top is good and solid, and in no danger of opening inadvertentlyI. Its not overly thirsty, but still a guzzler.
Lovin the flavour of the quad though. Bin givin the Dead Rabbit RTA a run for it's money, anyway.

I know what you mean by this - other stock coils tend to start fading gradually and I found a day later I am changing them - with the freemax it can go from fine to unusable in the same tank.

Being said, it's the best tank iv used by far

Back
Top Bottom