What's new

Freemax mesh pro x1 coils

Badayuni

Postman
Hi I was wondering if any could help me

I am using the mesh pro with x1 single mesh coils. For some strange reason after around 15ml of juice I'm getting a collection of black gunk at the top of the coil. I then get burnt hits after around 20ml juice so I'm literally getting a few days or 300 puffs out of each coil

Any ideas why this is happening? When i use the same juice with my falcon king single mesh coils I dont get this problem and I can run around 50ml sometimes more of the same juice through the falcone coils before they need changing

Could it be something to do with the long chimney of the coil?

I vape 62 watts, the juice is prime vaoes grape lemonade I know it's not overly sweet because I get no issues on my falcon king tank

Any suggestions would be great? I'm priming and preparing my coils correctly so I know that isnt the issue

Prime vapes finest 70vg 30pg
Until you add a VG nic shot then it's more 80/20 and with how cold it is lately are you having this issue with a fresh coil at home in the warmth? Or is it been used out in the cold? Because that juice will be a struggle for the tank to wick the colder it is

Back
Top Bottom