What's new

Freemax mesh pro seal issue - picture attached

i did have a similar problem with a different tank using elements fresh squeeze completely rotted the o-rings out in a few hours i gave the tank a good wash with warm soapy water rinsed it all off put on new seals and all was good spoke to the guys at one of my local shops and they reckon element is notorious for it swap your juice you should be golden.
ive got 2 mesh pros ive never changed the seals one is 11 months old and the other about 9 months great tanks

I've been using the same juice this whole time. Premium labs and cactus. Same wattage and coils.

I've been using the same juice this whole time. Premium labs and cactus. Same wattage and coils.
It was my liquid that caused the problem. Changed the o ring and liquid and problem solved, it was a diy lemon liquid. This liquid also caused problems on my topside squonker, it warped six bottles, changed the liquid in a new squonk bottle and it has been great ever since. So my problem was definitely the lemon in my diy e liquid. Hope this helps.

It was my liquid that caused the problem. Changed the o ring and liquid and problem solved, it was a diy lemon liquid. This liquid also caused problems on my topside squonker, it warped six bottles, changed the liquid in a new squonk bottle and it has been great ever since. So my problem was definitely the lemon in my diy e liquid. Hope this helps.

That's so odd because I've been using the same juice since before I got my tank. Perhaps they changed their juice formula. I'll try a different brand with a new oring.

By the way where is a good spot to buy freemax orings. I got some off inked atty but the price of the orings plus shipping and handling was more than I'd like to admit.

That's so odd because I've been using the same juice since before I got my tank. Perhaps they changed their juice formula. I'll try a different brand with a new oring.

By the way where is a good spot to buy freemax orings. I got some off inked atty but the price of the orings plus shipping and handling was more than I'd like to admit.
I got my o rings from Amazon UK. Don’t know if that helps. It was Inawera juicy lemon that was the problem, I used it at about 7%. I will have to use it at a lower percentage.

I’ve had the same issue when vaping a particularly strong pink lemonade liquid. Soak the O Ring in boiling water a few times & it should go back to normal. The same liquid warped the top seal on a smok Prince tank as well, every time I vape that liquid for a few days it happens.

Iv had the freemax for over a year and whilst vaping ohm boy Iv never had a problem with the seals until I switched E-liquid to try white walker again after a couple of years of not having it. Law and behold it swoll up my top seal within a day, it also reminded me that when I used to use a falcon tank this also happened to the top seal. Also did it to my smok tfv8 top fill seal. I have a strong inkling it is a ingredient in the liquid that affects the seals no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom