POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Freemax mesh pro seal issue - picture attached

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by canada16, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Yendig

Yendig New Member

I've been using the same juice this whole time. Premium labs and cactus. Same wattage and coils.

2. Charles Murdoch

Charles Murdoch Member

It was my liquid that caused the problem. Changed the o ring and liquid and problem solved, it was a diy lemon liquid. This liquid also caused problems on my topside squonker, it warped six bottles, changed the liquid in a new squonk bottle and it has been great ever since. So my problem was definitely the lemon in my diy e liquid. Hope this helps.

3. Yendig

Yendig New Member

That's so odd because I've been using the same juice since before I got my tank. Perhaps they changed their juice formula. I'll try a different brand with a new oring.

By the way where is a good spot to buy freemax orings. I got some off inked atty but the price of the orings plus shipping and handling was more than I'd like to admit.

4. Charles Murdoch

Charles Murdoch Member

I got my o rings from Amazon UK. Don’t know if that helps. It was Inawera juicy lemon that was the problem, I used it at about 7%. I will have to use it at a lower percentage.

5. MrE26

MrE26 New Member

I’ve had the same issue when vaping a particularly strong pink lemonade liquid. Soak the O Ring in boiling water a few times & it should go back to normal. The same liquid warped the top seal on a smok Prince tank as well, every time I vape that liquid for a few days it happens.