What's new

freemax fireLuke "spinning"

Love this tank, coils last about a week but can live with that for the kick ass flavour it produces....however the top cap kind of "spins" when I have to refill it, you have to kind of squeeze the material so it traps the metal inner too ....I can't work out if it needs gluing in or if there should be a rubber o ring inside it as there is a small groove

Love this tank, coils last about a week but can live with that for the kick ass flavour it produces....however the top cap kind of "spins" when I have to refill it, you have to kind of squeeze the material so it traps the metal inner too ....I can't work out if it needs gluing in or if there should be a rubber o ring inside it as there is a small groove
Hi, which Freemax is it? I have the Freemax Mesh that has that carbon fibre look and I could understand if it was the carbon fibre outer shell doing it. Mine doesn't but wouldn't be surprised if some did. Is that the one? I often wondered if there would come some separation after time with it. I retired mine early though and use an Innokin Scion, the coils last way better than my Freemax ever did. I only used to get 4 to 5 days out of the mesh coils with the Freemax and sweet juices. I can with the Plexus coils and same juice now get 10 to 14 no probs. And never had 1 that needs to get over the new cotton erggh flavour. Good from the start.

Last edited:
Hi, which Freemax is it? I have the Freemax Mesh that has that carbon fibre look and I could understand if it was the carbon fibre outer shell doing it. Mine doesn't but wouldn't be surprised if some did. Is that the one?

Yep it's the mesh one, I went with the turtle shell design colour

Thanks , just can't work out wether it needs gluing back in or if there should be an o ring to trap it ?
Sure there has to be some way to fix that, but I'd only be able to offer some bush mechanics way to fix it by jamming something between the shell and metal :18:. Sure someone knows a way to do it here better than I could. Someone will come up with a fix for sure. :thumbup:

Sure there has to be some way to fix that, but I'd only be able to offer some bush mechanics way to fix it by jamming something between the shell and metal :18:. Sure someone knows a way to do it here better than I could. Someone will come up with a fix for sure. :thumbup:

Well I've fixed it and ruined it at the same time
Decided to gorilla glue it back together...left it over night, yet the glue expanded by a mm or 2 now it doesn't sit right and pushes the drip tip out oh well
You wouldn't happen to know if the coils from the original are compatible with the pro would you ?
As I need a new tank now, it's either a an original , a pro or a falcon

Well I've fixed it and ruined it at the same time
Decided to gorilla glue it back together...left it over night, yet the glue expanded by a mm or 2 now it doesn't sit right and pushes the drip tip out oh well
You wouldn't happen to know if the coils from the original are compatible with the pro would you ?
As I need a new tank now, it's either a an original , a pro or a falcon
No, not compatible. Heard the pro coils were better than the original, went to get some and found out they were a different size. Have not got one but hear from others here the Freemax Pro is pretty good. And better than the original. Bummer the tank went on you. The guys here who have the Pro love it.

It's no biggy, need to buy a new tank now, just would have been handy if the coils did fit

Thanks for replying though ! Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom