What's new

Franky has been cloned

@smut... I probably should have YouTube'd it 1st. But, I still don't think they were worth a fiver and the clones lid has much better tolerances in terms of the tube, with the O-Ring in place it's completely leak free

1485099451780.jpeg

An O ring wedged under it has really made it a lot better. They should come with that really, it's air tight bar the tube now

Bosh

Supersoft bottle arrived from Italy... What a load of crap!! - had to do the same as @Addymk2 but with 2 orings... Really wouldn't expect the seal on the cap to be this bad when charging so much... Yes it is easier to squonk with though...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485371471.162884.jpg

How do I get this off without busting it exactly? The centre nut spins and hits the round brass contact and then what do I do? I intend to grind the brass contact smaller and try and maybe mod the atty if i don't like it before swapping them for replacements

View attachment 116634
How do I get this off without busting it exactly? The centre nut spins and hits the round brass contact and then what do I do? I intend to grind the brass contact smaller and try and maybe mod the atty if i don't like it before swapping them for replacements
Unscrew the ring underneath, shouldn't be overly tight if it helps take a screw driver to the 510 pin

Edit; by ring I mean the brass contact

I've ground the brass contact back a bit and the switch throw- is a lot more sensible. The 510 has to go though I was thinking of this one in the pic below what you guys reckon:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1487703676.408084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom