What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Franky has been cloned

Saw this, looks like injection moulding. Waiting for someone to get one and compare to original. It's there own fault in a way, the hype has created a need which the cloners have seen

Saw this, looks like injection moulding. Waiting for someone to get one and compare to original. It's there own fault in a way, the hype has created a need which the cloners have seen
totally agree with you on that. when i first saw the franky i did think it was a lot of cash for how simple the design is and the workings. can we blame the cloners for making this i don't think so because they are hard to get hold of (authentics) and it gives folks a chance to try out without the expense. I won't be buying it myself i enjoy my hcigar inbox to much

i dont have facebook so im all over this one its a clone but i dont mind thinking alot of attys are cloned and work just as well and at that price its got to be worth ago:)

i dont have facebook so im all over this one its a clone but i dont mind thinking alot of attys are cloned and work just as well and at that price its got to be worth ago:)
Keep us updated on quality etc

yeah no problem when it turns up i'll take some pics and what i think of it i cant compaire but will give an opinion :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Its not a 1 to 1 copy as the dimensions are slightly different
also front logo is spelled Frankenskul not Frankenskull
Should still be up to the task

How different are the dimensions?

im dizlecsic so it will read just the same to me :)

Back
Top Bottom